Wednesday, July 7, 2010

How to edit mailfrom in joomla?

Mostly of the developer encountered problem in editing the default mailfrom in joomla
but there are many solution on this.
First Solution:
1. Go to site_url/
2. Edit the configuration.php
3.Find:
 var $mailfrom
4.Then Edit to the desired mail from

Second Solution:
1. Go to admin/global Configuration/Server
2. Edit Mail From Field.

3rd Solution:
1.Go to PHPmyadmin
2.databasename/jos_vm_vendor
3. Search the old mailfrom
4. Edit to the new one

5 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    php development india

    ReplyDelete
  2. In less time I have read your blog and bookmark this for future.

    Web Development Company

    ReplyDelete
  3. I newly came across your blog your shared information is informative .
    i appreciate your work nice blog .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic blog you got here,I enjoyed reading some of your posts.
    Magento Development Company

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you looking for an expert, experienced and equally dedicated Joomla Developer for your new project or for the maintenance of your current project? Our Joomla Web Developer’s team of skilled professionals develops or modify modest to complex Joomla Web Application Development. Our specialized Joomla web developer delivers cost-effective solutions with accuracy and timeline in classify to develop Joomla based website for superior efficiency and usability of CMS.

    ReplyDelete